Appliance Service Technician
Normal Day-to-day Duties
In-home appliance service specialists are responsible for the repair of major home appliances in the customer’s home. Products repaired include the following home appliances: Washers, Dryers, Stoves, Microwaves, Refrigerators, and other home appliances. This position provides timely and quality repairs of customers’ appliances while maintaining high levels of customer service. Ten to twelve service calls are dispatched each day using technology, so you are not reporting to our main office in Magnolia, TX. You start and stop your route from your home. We work Monday through Friday, with weekends off.
If you have no experience in the trade, please do not let that deter you if you meet the qualifications below. If you are willing to learn the trade, we will teach you. We have a great 3-week training program to get you started! We are serious about recruiting at D3S Service. We are looking for great people to join our team!
- Exceptional Driving Record
- Computer/Internet Skills
- 18+ Years of Age
- Technical Aptitude or Strong Desire to Learn
- Your Own General Hand Tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. daily, and maneuver up to 250 lbs. occasionally
- Obtain CFC Certification (Refrigerant Recovery License)
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to think through complex tasks
- Good customer service skills
- Good Listening skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Confident and Compassionate
- Willing to continue education perpetually to meet the ever-changing demands of the industry.
Please complete the following form: